Fresh food, fresh ideas!
Dmitri's Restaurant, Philadelphia
Tibetian cuisines worldwide and present them to you with utmost care and
flavors, customized to your tastebuds.
Daily Fresh Menus
We present new chef-curated menus daily by creating an authentic fusion of old and unique flavors. If you’re a regular customer, be careful, you might get addicted to our delicious flavors.
The innovative, blending, and playful modern flair of flavors lets you sit and enjoy your meal, leaving you craving for more! Also, make room for dessert, whose flavors directly touch your heart.
Home Roasted Coffee
Try our freshly brewed coffee from authentic coffee estates around the city. Not only will you crave a cup every day, but you will also flock to us, wanting more.
Original Tibetan restaurant in Philadelphia
Why choose us
Our News And Events
Why American food is loved worldwide is a question that has been asked for years. While some may say it’s because of the variety, others might say it’s because of the taste. Whatever the reason may be, American food has made its way into the hearts and stomachs of people worldwide.
From fast food to fine dining, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in American cuisine. And with so many different regions and cultures within the United States, there’s endless flavors and dishes to explore. So whether you’re in the mood for a juicy burger or a fresh salad, you can always find something to satisfy your appetite.
The Allure of American food
From classics like burgers and fries to more unique items like buffalo chicken wings, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. But what is it about American food that makes it so loved worldwide?
For starters, American food is typically very hearty and filling. This is perfect for those looking for a meal that will stick with them throughout the day.
Additionally, American dishes often have bold flavors that aren’t afraid to pack a punch. This can be a refreshing change of pace for those who are used to more subtle flavors in their cuisine.
Of course, one of the biggest reasons why American food is so popular is because it’s so easily accessible. With so many chain restaurants popping up worldwide, it’s easy for anyone to get their fix of American cuisine no matter where they are.
And thanks to the internet, recipes for classic American dishes are just a click away for those who want to recreate them at home.
The rise of the American food industry
In the early 1800s, the American food industry was born. The first mass-produced food items were made in factories and sent to grocery stores around the country. At first, American food was not very popular around the world.
But as more and more people immigrated to the United States, they brought their culinary traditions. These new flavors and ingredients quickly became popular in America, and the rest of the world followed suit.
Today, American food is some of the most popular cuisines in the world. Thanks to the ingenuity of early American food manufacturers, we now have access to various foods that we would never have otherwise.
The Impact of American food on global cuisine
The impact of American food on global cuisine can be seen in many ways. Most notably, American food has become more widely available as its restaurants have expanded their reach internationally. In addition, American foods have been adopted by many other cultures and turned into new dishes that reflect the local cuisine.
The popularity of American food can be attributed to many factors. First and foremost, it is generally considered to be delicious. Additionally, many American foods are convenient and easy to prepare, which makes them perfect for busy people on the go.
If you’re looking for a quick bite or a gourmet meal, there’s an American dish out there that will suit your taste. So next time you’reyou feel adventurous, why not try American food? You may find yourself hooked!
When it comes to food, we all have different preferences. Some of us like to eat healthily, while others prefer junk food. But when choosing a restaurant, how do you know which one is right for you?
As for the food, your personal preferences will come into play. Do you want something healthy or something junky? It’s up to you! Just make sure that the restaurant you choose has the type of food that you’re looking for.
What to look for when choosing a restaurant
When picking a restaurant, there are many things to think about, but the most crucial thing is to make sure the cuisine is of high quality.
- A good reputation: This is one of the most important things to look for in a restaurant. If a restaurant has a good reputation, people have had good experiences and are likely to continue having good experiences.
- Good reviews: Another good way to gauge a restaurant’s quality is by reading online reviews. Look for restaurants with mostly positive reviews, as this indicates that the food is likely to be good.
- Menu variety: A restaurant with a diverse menu is more likely to have something for everyone, which makes it a great option if you’re dining with a group.
- Healthy options: If you’re looking for healthy food, make sure to check out the restaurants that offer healthier options. These restaurants usually have fresher and more nutrient-rich ingredients.
How to make Healthier Choices at Restaurants
If you’re looking to make healthier choices when dining out, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Take a look at the menu and see if there are any healthy options available. Don’t hesitate to ask the server if they can accommodate your dietary needs.
- Watch portion sizes. It’s easy to overeat when dining out, so be mindful of how much food you consume. Ordering an appetizer or entree as your main course can help with this.
- And lastly, try to avoid high-calorie beverages like sodas and alcoholic drinks. Stick with water or unsweetened tea instead.
Restaurant Tips for Specific Diets
When trying to eat healthily, it can be hard to stick to your diet when you’re out at restaurants. But with some planning, you can make sure you’re making the best choices for your health.
- If you’re on a low-carb diet, look for restaurants that offer salads, lean protein, and vegetables as the main options. Avoid places that focus on pasta, bread, or other high-carb items.
- If you’re vegan or vegetarian, seek out establishments that offer plant-based entrees and sides. Most restaurants these days have at least a few meat-free options available.
- If you have allergies or other food sensitivities, let your server know so they can make appropriate recommendations. Many restaurants are happy to accommodate special requests.
- Skip the appetizers and desserts. These are usually the most unhealthy items on the menu and can easily derail your diet.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for substitutions. Most restaurants are willing to change their dishes to accommodate dietary restrictions. So if you need a dish to be gluten-free or vegetarian, ask!
- Limit your alcohol intake. Alcoholic beverages are high in calories and can make it harder for you to stick to your diet. So try to limit yourself to one drink or skip the alcohol altogether.
Whether you’re a student or a working professional, there are times when you just can’t cook at home. And when that happens, you need to know how to eat out without breaking the bank.
Fortunately, there are plenty of ways to do this. With a little bit of planning and effort, you can enjoy a meal out without having to spend a lot of money.
From happy hour specials to choosing the right restaurants, we’ve got you covered. So read on and start saving money next time you want to eat out!
Research Restaurant Deals Ahead of Time
If you’re looking to save money on your next restaurant outing, it pays to do a little research ahead of time. There are a number of ways to find deals on restaurants, whether it’s through online search engines, social media, or even good old-fashioned word of mouth.
Social media can be a great resource for finding deals, as many restaurants will post special offers on their Facebook or Instagram pages. So it’s worth checking out a few of them before you head out to eat.
Order Water Instead of Soda or Alcohol
To save money and consume fewer calories is to order water instead of soda or alcohol.
Soda and alcoholic beverages can add a lot of unnecessary calories and sugar to your diet, and they can also be quite expensive. A simple glass of water is not only calorie-free and sugar-free, but it’s also free (or very inexpensive) when you’re dining out.
So, next time you’re ordering from a restaurant menu, make the healthier and more budget-friendly choice by choosing water over sugary drinks or alcohol. Your wallet (and waistline) will thank you!
Choose Restaurants with Lower Priced Menu Items
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of our top tips for choosing restaurants with lower-priced menu items:
- Look for daily specials: Many restaurants offer special deals on certain days of the week, so it’s worth checking out what’s available before you make your decision.
- Check out the lunch menu: Lunchtime menus are often cheaper than dinner menus, so if you want to save money, this is a great option.
- Share a dish: If you’re not overly hungry, why not order one dish between two people? This can often be cheaper than ordering two separate dishes.
- Skip the starter: Starters can sometimes be quite expensive, so if you’re looking to save some money, it’s worth skipping them altogether.
- Go for tap water: bottled water can add up quickly, so opting for tap water instead is a great way to save a few dollars.
- Avoid ordering appetizers or desserts. These items can be expensive, and you’ll likely be just as satisfied if you skip them. Instead, focus on ordering a main course and drinks. You can always eat dessert at home later!
If you’re looking to save money but still want to enjoy a nice meal out, these tips should help you do just that. Eating out can be expensive, but it doesn’t have to be if you know how to budget and where to look for deals.
With a little bit of planning, you can easily find a great restaurant that won’t break the bank.
When you’re eating out, it can be hard to know what to order. You want something that will taste good, but you also don’t want to feel sick afterwards.
Certain foods are more likely to cause problems when you eat them at a restaurant. These are usually foods that are highly processed, high in sodium, or difficult to digest.
There are foods that you should avoid when eating out. Here are a few examples:
Avoid fried appetizers or those that are covered in cheese or sauce. If you’re ordering an entrée, skip the appetizer altogether. You can also share an appetizer with a friend, so you don’t overdo it.
Salads can be a great option when trying to eat healthily. But beware, not all salads are created equal. Many restaurants load their salads with unhealthy ingredients like fried chicken, bacon, and cheese.
– Fried chicken or other fried toppings. These add a lot of calories and fat to your salad without adding much in the way of nutrition.
– Cheese. While cheese can add flavour to a salad, it’s also high in fat and calories. So if you’re watching your weight, skip the cheese or go for a lower-fat variety.
– Creamy dressings. Dressings made with mayonnaise or full-fat sour cream are high in calories and fat. Instead, opt for a vinaigrette or light dressing.
- Creamy soups: These are often high in fat and calories and can be challenging to digest.
- Clear soups: While clear soups may seem healthy, they often contain sodium and other unhealthy ingredients.
- Spicy soups: Spicy soups can cause heartburn and indigestion and may not be suitable for everyone.
- Thick or chunky soups can be difficult to eat and contain unhealthy ingredients.
- Deep-Fried Treats
Deep-fried desserts are almost always bad, whether an order of fried ice cream or a basket of fried Oreos. Not only are they loaded with unhealthy fats but also high in calories. So if you’re looking for a sweet treat, opt for something baked or grilled.
- Creamy Desserts
While a scoop of ice cream or a cheesecake might sound tempting, these desserts are usually heavy on cream and sugar. If you want something lighter, try ordering a fruit plate or sorbet.
- Chocolate Cake
Chocolate cake is another dessert that’s often overloaded with sugar and fat. If you’re craving chocolate, look for menu items that feature dark chocolate, which is lower in sugar and higher in antioxidants.
Fruit juices: While these may seem healthy, they are often loaded with sugar and calories. Stick to water or unsweetened tea instead.
Soda: Regular or diet soda is not a good choice when dining out. It’s empty calories that will only make you more thirsty.
Alcohol: A glass of wine or beer can be fine, but beware of cocktails or mixed drinks full of sugar. If you drink alcohol, try to pair it with some protein to help slow down the absorption of the alcohol.
By avoiding these unhealthy foods, you can enjoy a healthier meal that won’t wreck your diet. So next time you’re dining out, remember to avoid these unhealthy foods to keep your meal on track.
Everyone knows the feeling of being in a new city or town and not knowing where to eat. You can walk around for hours, looking at menus and peeking in windows, but all the restaurants look the same. And then you finally settle on something because you’re so hungry.
We’ve all been there, but it doesn’t have to be that way. There are ways to find the best restaurants in your area without even stepping foot inside them.
Use Google Maps
Assuming you’re looking for restaurants near your current location, open Google Maps and type “restaurants” into the search bar. A map will populate with red markers indicating nearby eateries. Click on a marker to see the restaurant’s name and average rating.
You can also click the “More places” button at the bottom of the screen to see a list view of restaurants, which includes additional information such as the type of cuisine and price range.
To further narrow down your search results, you can apply filters such as rating, price, and type of cuisine. For example, if you only want to see Italian restaurants that are highly rated and reasonably priced, you would select those filters. Once you’ve applied your desired filters, click the “Done” button to update the results.
If you’re looking for more specific recommendations, you can read reviews of restaurants on Google Maps by clicking on the “Ratings & reviews” tab. Here, you’ll find written reviews and star ratings from other Google users.
Browse Local Blogs and Websites
If you’re looking for the most comprehensive list of options, browsing local blogs and websites is probably your best bet. You can start by searching for “restaurants in [your city]” or “[your city] food bloggers.” This should bring up a good mix of results, including well-known and obscure options.
Once you have a list of potential restaurants, take some time to read through their menus and see if they have anything that catches your eye. If you’re still unsure, most websites will have contact information listed so you can give them a call and get more information. Don’t forget to read through the reviews before making your final decision!
Online reviews can help understand what others think of the food and service, but remember that not everyone’s experience will be the same. With a little bit of research, you should be able to find the perfect restaurant for your next meal!
Check Social Media
Assuming you want tips for finding the best restaurants in your area via social media:
Check Yelp and other review sites
Yelp is a great resource for finding out about local businesses, including restaurants. Checking Yelp can give you an idea of what restaurants are popular in your area, as well as what people think of them.
Follow food bloggers and influencers
There are likely many food bloggers and influencers in your area who can recommend the best restaurants. A quick search on Instagram or Twitter should turn up some names you can follow.
Once you’ve narrowed down your options, try visiting a few places and see which one feels like the best fit. With a little effort, you’re sure to find the perfect restaurant for your next meal.
When it comes to food and drink, there are some classic combinations that just can’t be beat. Think of peanut butter and jelly, or chocolate and milk. But what about combinations that are a little less expected?
There are no hard rules when it comes to food and beverage pairings. But there are certainly some combinations that work better than others. Here are some of our favorite drinks and foods that go well together.
The Classic Pairings
There are certain drinks and foods that just seem to go together. They compliment each other and make the perfect pairing. Here are some of our favorite classic pairings:
- Wine and cheese
- Beer and pretzels
- Whiskey and chocolate
- Tequila and lime
- Vodka and caviar
These are only a few of the many fantastic combinations that may be made. Find your own favourites by experimenting!
The Adventurous Pairings
There are endless possibilities when it comes to pairing drinks with food. The key is to find complementary flavors that enhance each other. Here are some adventurous pairings to try:
- Sriracha and tequila: The spice of the Sriracha paired with the smoothness of tequila makes for a perfect match. Try it in a margarita or Bloody Mary.
- Bacon and bourbon: The salty, smoky flavor of bacon enhances the sweetness of bourbon. Try it in a bourbon Old Fashioned or Manhattan.
- Cucumber and gin: The refreshing flavor of cucumber pairs well with the juniper flavor of gin. Try it in a gin and tonic or martini.
- Spicy food and beer: The carbonation in beer helps to tame the heat of spicy dishes. Try it with Indian food or Thai curry.
The Unique Pairings
Here are some unusual flavour combinations that you might not have previously considered:
- Cinnamon and chocolate: These two flavors work together to create a rich, sweet, and spicy combination.
- Rosemary and lemon: The herbal notes of rosemary pair perfectly with the bright acidity of lemon. This combo is perfect for summer drinks and dishes.
- Basil and strawberry: The sweetness of strawberries is enhanced by the aromatic notes of basil. This is a great pairing for fruit salads or cocktails.
- Sage and pear: The earthy flavor of sage pairs well with the sweetness of pear. This combo works well in savory dishes or desserts.
How to Create your Own Perfect Pairing
To start, you need to think about what kind of flavors you like. Do you prefer sweet or savory? Spicy or mild? Once you have an idea of the types of flavors you want, you can start to experiment with different combinations. To start, look at classic food and drink pairings and seeing if any of them appeal to you.
The easiest way to do this is to taste small quantity of each ingredient until you find the fusion that most appeals to your palette. Don’t be afraid to experiment – that’s half the fun! – and soon enough you’ll have your very own perfect pairing.
From the bright lights of New York City to the small villages of Thailand, people love to drink. And while there are countless varieties of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages consumed all over the world, some drinks just stand out more than others.
From fruity cocktails to rich and creamy coffees, there’s a beverage out there for everyone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy reading about all the different ways you can quench your thirst.
Thailand – Chang Beer
If you love beer and want to add a new country to your list of places to visit, Thailand should be high on your list. The country is home to Chang Beer, which is one of the most delicious and refreshing beers in the world.
Chang Beer is brewed with only the finest ingredients, including Thai rice and water from the Mae Klong River. This gives the beer its unique flavor that is unlike any other beer in the world. When visiting Thailand, be sure to try a Chang Beer – you won’t be disappointed!
Japan – Sake
Japan is renowned for its delicious sake, and for a good reason. This traditional rice wine is smooth and fragrant, with a slightly sweet taste that makes it incredibly easy to drink. It’s perfect for sipping on its own or enjoying a meal, and there are endless varieties to try.
When it comes to sake, the sky’s the limit. There are so many different types and styles to choose from, all of them delicious in their own way. Whether you prefer your sake dry or sweet, light or full-bodied, there’s a variety out there that’s sure to suit your taste.
Mexico – Tequila
Mexico is home to tequila, one of the most delicious drinks in the world. Tequila is made from the agave plant, which grows in abundance in Mexico. The best tequila is made from 100% blue agave and has a rich, smooth flavor.
Tequila is often used in cocktails, such as Margaritas and Bloody Marys. It can also be enjoyed on its own, neat, or the rocks. When purchasing tequila, be sure to look for the 100% blue agave label to get the best quality.
UK – Gin
Gin is a clear, distilled alcoholic beverage with a strong juniper flavor. It is one of the most popular drinks in the UK and is often enjoyed with tonic water and a slice of lemon or lime. Gin is also a key ingredient in many cocktails, such as the Martini and the Gin and Tonic.
Australia – Bundaberg Rum
Bundaberg Rum is a world-renowned Australian rum that is produced in the city of Bundaberg, Queensland. The rum is made from sugar cane that is grown in the local area and then fermented and distilled on-site. The rum is aged in oak barrels for a minimum of three years, which gives it its unique flavor profile.
Bundaberg Rum has a long history dating back to 1888, when the first distillery was established in the city. Since then, rum has become an iconic part of Australian culture and is enjoyed by locals and visitors alike.
No matter your taste preference, there’s sure to be a drink that’s perfect for you!
When you are planning your next party, you want to ensure that you have the perfect food to serve your guests.
When selecting the ideal food for your party, there are a few factors to consider,
- First, you need to consider what type of party you are having. If it is a formal affair, you want to serve something a little more sophisticated. If it is a casual get-together, then you can be a little more relaxed with your choices.
- Next, you need to think about the number of people that you are expecting at your party. This will help you decide how much food you need to prepare.
- You also need to take into account any special dietary needs that your guests may have. This way, everyone can enjoy the food at your party.
- Finally, you need to decide on a budget for your party food. Once you have all this information, you can look for the perfect menu items for your event.
Make sure to give yourself enough time to find the best possible options so that your party is a success!
The Best Foods for Your Party
When it comes to hosting a party, the food you serve can make or break the event. You want to choose dishes that will please a variety of palates and that won’t leave your guests feeling overstuffed.
Some of our favorite party foods include:
- Vegetable platters with dips: A healthy and colorful option that will be a hit with guests of all ages.
- Fruit kabobs: Another healthy option that’s also fun and festive.
- Cheese and crackers: A classic party food that everyone loves.
- Pita chips and hummus: A delicious and easy way to feed a crowd.
- Mini quiches: Perfect for brunch parties or as an appetizer.
- Sandwich sliders: Always a hit at kid-friendly parties.
How to Make the Perfect Food
- You want to make sure the food is easy to eat. No one wants to struggle with a fork and knife at a party!
- Second, you want to ensure the food is tasty and will appeal to many people.
- Lastly, you want to make sure the food is visually appealing.
With those things in mind, let’s look at how to make the perfect food for your next party!
The Perfect Recipes for Your Party
No matter what the occasion, these party-perfect recipes will make your guests coming back for seconds! From savory appetizers to sweet desserts, we’ve got something for everyone.
For starters, try our mini quiches or bacon-wrapped shrimp. Both are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. For something a little heartier, try our slow cooker pot roast or chicken Parmesan. And for those with a sweet tooth, our chocolate chip cookies or tiramisu will hit the spot.
So whatever the occasion, be sure to make it a party to remember with these delicious recipes!
No matter what kind of party you’re throwing, there’s food that will be perfect. You can create a menu that will keep your guests talking long after the party is finished with some planning and creativity. So get out there and start experimenting – your perfect party food is waiting to be discovered.
What we put into our bodies matters. It’s not just a saying. It’s science. The food we consume directly impacts our physical and mental health, so it’s important to be mindful of what we eat. Yet, with all the different diets and food trends, it can be hard to know what to believe.
The Different Types of Food
- Fruits and vegetables – Fruits and vegetables are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They are an excellent source of fiber, which helps to keep you full and aids in digestion.
- Protein-rich foods – Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and beans are all excellent sources of protein. Protein is essential for muscle growth and repair and can help keep you feeling full after eating.
- Whole grains – Whole grains contain complex carbohydrates that break down slowly, providing lasting energy throughout the day. They also contain vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Dairy – Dairy products such as milk, cheese, and yogurt are rich in calcium, essential for strong bones and teeth. Dairy products also contain protein and other nutrients that can benefit your health.
- Fatty fish – Fatty fish such as salmon, tuna, mackerel, and sardines are a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids have many health benefits, including reducing inflammation and improving heart health.
How to Choose Healthy Foods
There are a few things to consider when choosing healthy foods:
- Choose foods that are low in calories and fat. Too much fat can lead to weight gain and other health problems.
- Avoid processed foods. Processed foods are often high in sugar, salt, and unhealthy fats. They can also be lacking in important nutrients like fiber and vitamins.
- Focus on fresh, whole foods as much as possible. This means eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains.
- Don’t forget to stay hydrated! Drinking plenty of water throughout the day will help your body function at its best.
- Avoid eating out too often. When you eat out, it’s harder to control what goes into your food. If you eat out, choose healthier options like salads, grilled chicken, or fish.
- Cook at home more often. Cooking at home gives you more control over what you’re eating and allows you to use healthier ingredients. Plus, it can be a fun way to spend time with family or friends!
- Get active! Exercise is important for overall health, and it can also help boost your mood and give you more energy. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise most days of the week.
The Nutrients in Food
When we think of the nutrients in food, we typically think of the macronutrients: protein, fat, and carbohydrates. However, many other nutrients are essential to our health. These include vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and water.
Each of these nutrients plays a vital role in our bodies. For example, vitamins are essential for metabolism and cell growth, while minerals help to maintain fluid balance and support bone health.
Some foods are more nutrient-dense than others, meaning they pack more nutritional punch per calorie.
When making decisions about what to eat, consider not just the overall macronutrient content of food but also its micronutrient density.
It’s no secret that what we eat directly impacts our health. The food we consume affects everything from our mood and energy levels to our risk of developing chronic diseases. With that in mind, it’s essential to ensure we eat healthy foods that will support our overall health and well-being.
What is a Healthy Diet?
A diet should include a variety of nutrient-dense foods from all food groups. It should also be moderate in calories and provide enough energy to support an individual’s needs
Many types of diets can be followed, but not all of them are necessarily healthy. For example, fad diets that severely restrict calories or eliminate entire food groups are often unsustainable and can lead to nutrient deficiencies.
Lastly, a healthy diet should be enjoyable and easy to follow long-term.
The Benefits of Eating Healthy
- Eating healthy can help improve your overall physical health. Eating a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help reduce your risk of developing chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
- Eating healthy can also improve your mental health. Individuals who eat a healthy diet are less likely to experience depression and anxiety.
- Furthermore, eating healthy can also help boost your energy levels and improve your mood.
The Risks of Not Eating Healthy
The risks of not eating healthy far outweigh the benefits of eating unhealthy. Here are some of the risks associated with not eating healthily:
- You’re at a higher risk of developing chronic diseases.
- You’re more likely to be overweight or obese.
- Your mental health may suffer.
What you eat can affect your mood and mental well-being. If you don’t eat enough nutritious foods, you may be more likely to suffer from anxiety and depression. Eating a healthy
Tips for Eating Healthy
- Make sure to include a variety of food groups in your diet.
- Try to eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
- Make sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Limit your intake of sugary drinks and high-calorie snacks.
- Be mindful of portion sizes.
It’s easy to overeat, even when you’re eating healthy foods. Pay attention to how much you consume and stop when you’re full.
Recipes for a Healthy Diet
Here are some recipes for a healthy diet that are sure to please your taste buds:
- Quinoa and black bean stuffed peppers: These are packed with protein and fiber, making them a filling and satisfying meal.
- Roasted Brussels sprouts with roasted red potatoes: This dish contains antioxidants and vitamins, making it a great option for a healthy dinner.
- Salmon with roasted asparagus: Salmon is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which have numerous health benefits. This simple recipe pairs salmon with asparagus for a complete and healthy meal.
- Spaghetti squash with tomato sauce: Spaghetti squash is a low-carb alternative to traditional pasta that is just as delicious. This recipe pairs it with a homemade tomato sauce for a healthier version of classic spaghetti and meatballs.
- Chicken salad with avocado dressing: This salad bursts with flavor thanks to the avocado dressing. It’s also packed with nutrients like fiber and protein, making it a great option for a healthy lunch or dinner